Bhimavaram Chicken Pickle – the goodness of chicken, soaked in a spicy, tangy, delicious gravy! Scoop up some, spread on a paratha or mix with perfectly cooked long grain rice. Experience the depth and flavour of Andhra spices in each bite.
Fresh harvest of well fed and well-bred poultry makes our spicy Bhimavaram chicken pickle the excellent product that it is. Every bottle contains properly cleaned chicken chunks cooked in a gravy made out of native Andhra spices and groundnut oil.
The Bhimavaram Chicken Pickle stays suitable for consumption until 45 days from the date of manufacture.
INGREDIENTS AND NUTRITION FACTS (PER 100 GRAMS)
Fresh chicken chunks, groundnut oil, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, salt, chilli powder, spices, and condiments.
- Proteins – 19 grams
- Carbohydrates – 12 grams
- Fat – 35 grams
- Calories – 430 Kcal
- Sugar – <1 gram
- Sodium – 1 gram
We source ingredients for our Bhimavaram Chicken Pickle from reliable farms and vendors. An efficient supply management chain and standard dealers ensure, what arrives at your table, is the best in the market.
THE SECRETS IN OUR RECIPE
High-quality poultry, local spices and lots of love are the secrets which go into our chicken pickle when prepared by our seasoned pickle chefs. The traditional kitchen rituals and pickle making techniques, indigenous to Bhimavaram inspires our recipe.
MAKE CHICKEN PICKLE A PART OF YOUR EVERYDAY MENU, AND HERE’S WHY
Chicken, being lean meat, is an amazing addition to your daily diet. Besides being rich in protein, chicken pickle is one of the best sources for calcium and phosphorus. It’s healthy for your heart (in limited quantity) and good for your teeth and bones. It also acts as a natural antidepressant improving your mood considerably.
So, the next time you want to add zest and goodness to your meal while maintaining health, try the spicy Bhimavaram chicken pickle.
PAIR UP THE BHIMAVARAM CHICKEN PICKLE WITH YOUR STAPLES
A little spoonful of this chicken pickle will never be enough for you. Why? Because it’s super yummy and super fun. Relish our spicy chicken pickle:
- With soft aloo paratha.
- Spread over a slice of bread
- By getting creative with crepes or tortillas wraps
- By not forgetting the classic good long grained white rice
LOOKING FOR BHIMAVARAM CHICKEN PICKLE IN THE USA/UK/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/ITALY/DUBAI AND KUWAIT?
Are you staying far away from home? Worry not! Foodgiene’s Bhimavaram Chicken Pickle will bring you closer to your home. We do bulk exports, so you might want to try out a bottle or two of our spicy chicken pickle.
HOW TO UNBOTTLE AND RELISH OUR BONELESS BHIMAVARAM CHICKEN PICKLE, WITHOUT THE RISK OF SPOILING IT?
Bhimavaram chicken pickle stays fit for consumption to 45 days from the date of manufacture. For longer shelf life, make sure you adhere to the following simple tips:
- Store it in the fridge
- Do not keep the bottle outside or under direct sunlight
- Avoid using a wet spoon to serve the pickle
- Don’t put back anything into the container
- Always maintain a layer of oil on top of the pickle
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR SPICY BHIMAVARAM CHICKEN PICKLE
- Delicious Bhimavaram chicken pickle. I finished it off in two days and have already reordered the next bottle.
- What I loved about the chicken pickle is that it has lots of chicken chunks, is very delicious and makes for a fantastic combination with roti & rice.
- I eat the Bhimavaram chicken pickle with rice as it saves on cooking time because I live far away from my family. I encourage every ‘chicken lover’ to give it a try. Very tasty.