TO MAKE SALAD:
· Boiled eggs-2 nos.
· Cubed shaped cucumber (avoiding the seeds of cucumber & cut it as small as possible) -1no
· Cubed shaped tomato (deserved and as small as possible) -2 small sized
· Tutti-Fruitti-1 handful
· Finely chopped ginger-1 tsp.
· Juice of one lemon
· Chat masala-1/2 tsp.
· Chopped mint leaves-1 tsp.
· Olive oil-1 tsp.
· Salt – little bit.
· 2 small mousse glasses.
FOR YOLK MIXTURE:
· 2 tsp. of Milk
· Black pepper powder-1/2 tsp.
· little bit yellow colour only to bring the bright color.
· little bit of salt and powder sugar.
· One clean empty milk packet for piping.
· Separate white and yolk portions.
· Chop the white portion of boiled egg.
· Now in a mixing bowl add all listed ingredients for salad mixture and arrange salad mixture in mousse glasses.
· Mix all ingredients mentioned for yolk mixture and make a smooth paste.
· Pipe it over the salad mixture and decorate with Choco chips and mint leaves.