· Egg yolk -2
· Sugar – 10 grams
· Vanilla essence – ½ tsp.
· Milk – 30 grams
· Vegetable oil – 15 grams
· Cake flour – 30 grams
(I used homemade cake flour, first took 30 grams of flour in a bowl, then remove 2 tsp from it and compensated with the same amount of corn flour)
· Baking powder – ¼ tsp.
· Meringue – (2 egg whites +30 grams sugar powder +2 grams corn flour
· Whipped cream (before beating) – 1 cup
· Finely chopped cherries – 1 handful
· Grated white chocolate – ¼ cup
· In a moderately big mixing bowl beat egg yolk, sugar and vanilla essence together using a hand beater. Add milk and oil in it, beat well.
· Next add flour and mix well again. Keep it aside.
· In another dry bowl beat egg white with electric beater. When it is being soft pick, add sugar powder and corn flour in it and beat for 3-4 minutes.
· Fold it in egg –flour mixture.
· Pour it in a Swiss roll pan /plate and bake for 12-13 minutes at 180 degree C.
· When done, take out from oven and upside down it into a parchment paper and spread a wet towel over it for 2 minutes.
· Remove the towel and spread whipped cream and sprinkle chopped cherries over it.
· Then roll it with the help of that parchment paper on which it has been upside down and set it into refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours.
· Finally decorate with whipped cream and fresh cherry, can sprinckle icing sugar too ; it is ready for a big bite. Experience the softness..