Fried rice can be cook in so many ways. Even it can be made with left over rice too.Any spice,any vegetable or any preferred sauce can be used to cook it.But only thing you have to cautious with the proportion of water according to the rice you are taking.It is one kind of well known,one pot meal and also a good food which is made in almost each cuisine with lots of variations.
In mughlai dish if you consider Biryani, it is one kind of fried rice with Chicken or Mutton or some special spices . Kashmiri people use fruits into it.We Bengalis use garam masala,Chinese people on the other hand drizzle little sauce in fried rice for a different smell. This recipe is made in Chinese style. So try yourself for this woderfull though simple dish for Dinner or Lunch.
· Basmati rice (cooked )- 1 and1/2 cup
· Carrot- 2 small( cut in to cube)
· Beans cut in to 1/2 inch pieces- 1/2 cup
· Peas – 1/2 cup
· Green chillies- 2 nos
· Egg (beaten with black pepper and littke bit salt)
· One chicken breast- ( bite size pieces)- 70 grams(approximately)
· Chopped onion- small one
· Garlic chopped- 2 tsp +1 tsp.
· Black pepper-1 tsp.
· Worcestershire sauce -1 tsp.
· Soya sauce – 1/2 tsp.
· Salt- according to taste
· White oil – 2 tsp.
· Butter- 1 tbsp.
· Heat a frying pan with a tsp. of white oil. Fry the beaten egg and make egg bhurji.
· In the same frying pan heat again a tsp. of oil, add chopped one tsp of garlic and add chicken pieces, add salt, Black pepper and sauté 4-5 minutes in high flame. During this time water will be consumed and became dry. Remove from heat.
· Now into the same pan heat one tbsp. of butter, when melted add 2 tsp of chopped garlic and sauté for 1/2 minute. Add onion and cook for another 1/2 minute.
· Next add all vegetables ( beans, carrots and peas).fry for 2-3 minutes at high flame.
· Then add salt and sauces again, cook for 1 minute .
· Add chicken and egg in it and mix well . Switch off the flame.
· Yes finally it is ready to server…try yourself hand share with your loved ones.