Tried another baking experiment with fusion version. Rosogolla or Rasgulla for is one of the best traditional sweet in Bengal. Too Many of Bengali sweets depends on it.These days we also bake Rosgulla and it is very famous.I did little bit different experiment and got the great success by texture and taste…..It made me so happy that can’t resist to share with you all.
For making tart:
· 100 gems flour
· 50 grams butter
· 2 tbsp of brown sugar
· 2-3 tsp of chilled water
· For making filling
· 1 cup milk
· 3 tbsp of fresh cream
· 2 tbsp of chopped cashewnuts
· 20 grams of chana or paneer mashed
· 2 and 1/2 tbsp of sugar
· Kesar stands
· Kesar stands
· Chopped pistachio
· 6 Rosogolla / Rasgulla (Used homemade, will share recipe in some days )
· For making tart in a mixing bowl put sugar, flour and butter. Mix well until it became like crumble.
· Then mix water and make dough. Cover it with a cling film.
· Now divide the tart dough into six equal portions and flatten it with a rolling pin.
· Then put it in tart mould and set it by pressing. Insert tooth pick or a fork in it to prevent it from puffing during bake.
· Keep it into refrigerator and in the meantime to make filling heat milk, fresh cream, sugar and paneer paste in a pan and mix well. Stir constantly.
· Boil for 5-7 minutes, and during this time add cashewnuts, kesar stands and cardamom powder, it will be thicker than before. Remove from heat and cool.
· Put one Rasgulla in each tart and pour the prepared milk mixture over it. Finally sprinkle some kesar stands and pistachio on it.
· Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degree C.
· Serve it cool or hot as you like…finally it is ready for a mouthful bite.